Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Chapter 17



HELLO! So this is a very very long chapter also its my second post todayy!! And the haya's POV is written by haya!! And if anyone wants to ask haya anything tell me and i'll let her answer;* 
Enjoy and don't forget the feedbackk! You can comment anonymouslyyy! 
Or Twitter:@cabezahasta
Or Kik:@cabezahasta

& this post is dedicated to @reemajalal thankyou for your supportđź’— 

Enjoy!

My pov

I woke up in the morning and changed to my school uniform and ate breakfast and left to school:(

*in the car*
@hessaalX: gm
@yousifalX: GOODMORNING!! Shlounchh?
@hessaalX: good good u?
@yousifalX: good damch good:p bs na6r 79at mr sam 3la narr!
@hessaalX: haha not today hayon btye 9afna:D so btg3d yamii
@yousifalX: waihh! Bs elyoum fahmaaa?
@hessaalX: ee -.-
@yousifalX: 3bali

So w9lt elmadrisa o kan tawa 6ag eljaras so r7t 9af mr sam i saw yousif g3d akhr shay i smiled at him and he smiled back o el7mdila salem mu mawjoud ams nsait aklma elyoum awal ma ard ana awreh 7ywan!

B3d ymkn 20 min haya dashat typical haya!

Mr Sam: *clears his throat* your excuse dear Haya?
 Haya: I over slept sorry 
Mr Sam: not impressive 
Haya: Really? Well I had a near death incident how about now 3ajbik :) ?
3a6ta  na9'ra w yat g3dat yami
Haya: kalbaa Cham youm mu shayfitich al7een!!? *side hugs*
Me: ee i miss youu

Haya: shofay shloun yousif i6al3ch
Me: chub khal agoulch * i told her sh9ar* 
Haya: wayyy cutee! el7een dori bagoulch sh9ar m3a 3aziz 
Me: ohhhh yala golay 


Haya's POV

7e9a and Yosuifl's love ethakirni fee Aziz. Bil mu5ta9ar? Aziz is a 17 year old tall, tanned skin, shway long hair pulled back and thou8a w rabi y9ik 3ala a7la model! He's in school wiyana and my neighbour bil shalaih so ahali y3arfoun ahala minziman w his sister my friend!

Ili kan baina; 
Kina friends since forever and bil 9th grade I had to give him my number for a class project and we were in the same group kalamna ba3a9' 6oul il weekend w sawali follow Instagram and twitter kan ewanis, 5afeef 6eena, w rayal 3ind kilmita! 3ugubha we all went to my friends house 7ag il project 3adi la2ina kan work and bin5al9a...youmha nadani 3alashan asheel A4 papers wiya min il sayara kilman kan mash3'oul, wri7t lain ilsayara!

Tawni basheel sa7abhum min eedi
Aziz: afa Ana a5ali Haya tsheel?
Me:shda3wa 3ayal laish yaya ma3ak ballah ;p ?
Aziz: bagoulich shay sha3'ilni min awal il sina Haya la ta5theenha 3'ala6 bas ma agdar askit w Hal cham sbou3 maku shay sha3'el bali 3'airich 3ugub ma gumt a5eeran a7acheech!
Me: ya3ni shinu?
Aziz: a7ibich, wallah a7ibich, ma t7iseen? Min awal il summer wana a7awil a7acheech bil shalaih lama Deema tiyeech (Deema his one year elder sister)
His voice 9ar fee ba7a 7asaita minfi3il specially when I couldn't see the spark in his eyes.


7agarta w dashait akamil madri sh7asait fee! shay 3umri ma ra7 a3arif aw9ifa bas all I knew ina liked him too in fact I loved him, his personality his everything!! 

I didn't go on twitter wala Instagram wala 7ata whats app 3ugubha for a wee!
 In school ma kan mdawim for the whole week also
youm finally fachait my phone la2ini gumt a7ati, 5ift 3alaih.
Wala I had 70 whats apps messages I read over them. Ta8reeban 30 were about ina he is saying the truth and he never wanted this to happen but he had to say ili fee
20 nearly were about how sorry he is and "Haya wallah lu e9eer Feech shay 7ata lu mit9'ayga mara7 asami7 rou7i"
And the rest were 3ibara 3an "please dishay twitter and say something la t7acheeni mu lazim ana bas say something."

I felt sorry and sent him an whats app 
"La t7ati Aziz mafeeni shay :p w ili 9ar 3adi tara I really respect that you had the guts to say what you felt adri mu sahil..."
Instantly he replied "wallah mu zain chithi Haya tadreen ini thalith laila ma anam?! Laish tsaween bil naas ya 7ilu ili nawirat telephoni bas :* ya ba3adhum ya Hayaweenti intay m9adgatni? tadreen ini a7ibich? intay t7ibeeni?"
I sent "yes" w ga6ait the phone min il5ar3a! 
We started talking a day couldn't 
Pass without me talking to him and vice versa he did the cutest surprises and sent the cutest cakes, flowers and jewels on my birthday bisim i5ta..I loved him.

One year marat... 

Youm kina bshalaihum and it was Deema's surprise birthday 
libast

••••••••••••••••

I had my hair in a long wavy ponytail, winged eyeliner and the white dress complemented my sun kissed skin! oh finally course I never took off the blue bracelet ili sharaliya min Spain <3



He was bshalaih rab3a..Suddenly our old friend 5alid was in the party ri7t salamt 3aliah and we talked for a bit I was happy to have seen him :D

Faj2a on my phone Aziz sent me "minu hatha ili kintay ga3da tkalmeena tawa w tibousimainla? Tadreen hatha ma buga wa7da mu mkalimha w Ana ma abeech tkalmeena shigoloon 3anich ba3dain?"
I was really pissed minu inta ili tgouli min akalim?! 
Ba3dain I sent him 
"5alid is my old friend w ma sawait shay ana salamt 3alaih w inta minu tgouli min a7achi jad you love me and everything bas you have to trust me Aziz w ba3dain inta mu in your friend's shalaih? lu inta 9ij t7ibni chan 3indik thi8a feeni nafs ma ana athi8 feek lakin 6ala3t mu gad'ha"

"Ta3alay bara to mamar il diwaniya"

7isbali ma 9ar shay baina and bisami7ni and he will understand what I felt.
I grabbed a cardigan and went.
He was standing with two big pink bags in his hand that I spotted min awal il mamar
"Laish ana mu bshalaih rfeeji?la2ina Hathi lich w hathi 7ag i5ti"
He took mine and threw it 3ala ilar9'! kan m3a9ib min ilkalam ili gilta wayed! a3arfa 7ita lama ysawi rou7a buroud!
I ran back to deema's room and I started crying 3ugubha deema darat 3an kilshay and since then we stopped talking kan mara daz one long apology bas kint 7agrta w 3'ayart my number. We stopped talking for the whole summer! 

7e9a: 7beebtii *side hug* are u okay? 
Me: ee 
 
3ugb 15 min 

Mr Sam: So class! Today we will be having a classmate joining us from another class due to some changes I'm sure most  and his name is Aziz Al-x 

Dash with his book and pencil case beeda and il9bayan bil 9af yanaw "OHHH 3azoooz 3ash bu s3oud"
9a7ak ni9 9'a7ka, w ana thibt b ni9ha il thani ♡ 7asait butterflies in my stomach 7awalt ini ma altifit 3alaih 3alashan ma atidodah akthar.

Mr Sam: You can sit next to Haya she won't bite you will you?

*Sa7ab il kirsi w ga3ad*
SH'HAL 9'AIM? Ana ma 9adagt ansah 3alashan erid marathania.

3aziz: 3ady ag3ad?
Me: ee 

This was the first time i talk to him in a year i think we might get back together! I really miss him 



Hope you liked the posttt!! Tell me what you thinkk and don't forget to comment!

Twitter:@cabezahasta
Kik:@cabezahasta

No comments:

Post a Comment